Thursday, May 4, 2017

Return of a storyteller

Wow!

How long ago was my last post? 2015! OMG! hahaha!

I looked over all pages posted by me and had a blast reading through it! Peek into a gamer's mind is probably not the best title for this blog anymore as I do not play as much games as I play before. Maybe a little here and there but not as much as I do before.

I now play mostly mobile phone games and visit League of Legends from time to time (ARAM only). I have gotten a 7 day visit into Final Fantasy XIV and saw my familiar lalafel. All I was able to do ingame was to rearrange my UI (user interface: buttons/bars/questinfo etc) and play through some quests.

Oh and I tanked. GOSH did I tank!

I did the instance The Aery and it was glorious! my first run was a little wobbly.. after a few years my lalafel grew jelly in his legs and was not up to the task. I wiped once due to no fault of mine ( AHEM. completely my fault. my poor pick-up-group T.T SORRY!!!) but was able to readjust myself and play through the entire place. it was fun! the dodges, the timing on skills, they all came back to me. I remember why I love tanking so much. hahaha. I will post a video of the whole thing after I edit it.

I kept on writing.

I stopped posting them (half because no one was really reading them) but I kept on writing. continuation for The Seven Heroes and a new story!... that had no title... still pretty sweet! I will post them soon. I am excited on the direction my new story is heading. I have the entire story in my head (somewhere) and the seven heroes got a nice new direction too. I will continue that soon.

I will discontinue, however, my "Gamer's Soul" series and my wakfu fanfic as I have not played anysuch serious games for a VERY long time. I probably will post up updates for them from time to time but only for fun if opportunity arrives.

I AM NOW A FATHER!

God I love my family. My wife and my child are now THE source of happiness for me. I think that's why I need not play much games anymore hahaha. Everyday becomes such a grand adventure! My son, oh, what to tell everyone about my son, there is just so much! Everyday I see him grow bit by bit into such a smart person! A LOT of energy in such a small god given package! There are of course times that scares the heck out of me and my lovely lalafel wife as everything is so novel. I will try my best to give him the best of me. I will fail, a LOT, but I will learn and I will pick myself up everytime not to mention my wife will always be there to encourage me when I am down (and that's a lot).

A little something I made for him.


I will return shortly...

To write stories, updates, walkthroughs, post games and everything else in this mind of mine. Please look forward to it!

-Yanyi

No comments:

Post a Comment