Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Introduction to the troubled mind...


I have started this blog simply to keep all my creations in check. My minds spews out stories from time to time that I want to take note of... for future reference, see? Its easier that way for me.

First things first. Who am I?

A gamer. 

Plain and simple. A person who spends his time out on adventures while sitting in front of his computer or PS4.

I am also a dreamer.

One who dreams and wonders what it would be like if my thoughts are translated to words and my words inscribed to paper... or better yet, e-ink. It is a wonderful feeling to browse back and read through what I have created. Sometimes hilarity ensues due to spelling errors, grammar errors or simply bad sentence construction. Then again, I write everything as I think of it... My mind creates faster than it can process... I can't keep up. I can never keep up.

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. a city filled with trees and smiling faces. For me, it is also filled with curious things and playful animals. From rabbits to groundhogs to deer... it is such a fun place. I drew pictures before; of people, of stories, of places. But I don't do that now. For some reason, I stopped. Now I write and read. Read about love, adventure, failure, happiness, sadness, rage and anger. With all that pent up inside me, I write about them too or act them out with my wife. It balances it out, see?

I'm not a good writer.

Like I said, I am a dreamer. my imagination soars yet I cannot put them to words. The level of my mastery of the english language is still too inadequate to provide for me sufficient skill to say what I want. It is difficult.

It is fun.

So now, where are we at? Oh right. I write. I will post them. one by one. the bad ones... the good ones... along with my own real life adventures... I will have them here.

Read them if you want.

-Yanyi

No comments:

Post a Comment