Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Gamer's Soul: Wakfu chapter 1 post 1

I started playing Wakfu when it was first released way before when (I mean I dont remember). I left due to boredom then went back when I saw the world flourish. I played Ragnarok Online inbetween the two Wakfu sessions...

I thought to myself, maybe it will be much more fun if I can write about myself jumping from one character to another. So I created a story about my "soul"

By soul, I mean, myself. jumping from one game world to another. I think of myself as a soul jumping from one character to the next... I will tell a story about my jump from Ragnarok Online 2 to Wakfu. its as follows:



"Rassler! Try to keep him busy! our spells are almost done!" Yuniechan's voice was clear and concise as she, and her brother Rhaz, concentrated on their own spells.

A haggared Rassler grunted and obeyed, his greatsword, completely different from the shovel he used to carry around in a past life he still so dearly remember, separated the massive goat-like monster from his family...

"My strength is almost spent, my sweet lady! hurry up with the incantation lest he will break free from me!"

Facing rapaceus leader-monsters like baphomet along with the life-long adventure he and his wife Yunie endured have taxed the old warrior... Each block, each bash of his sword is bone-felt.

Yuniechan motioned to Rassler that her own spell has been woven.

"NOW!"

Rassler dug his toes to the black-crusted ground and sprung backwards just as baphomet swings its massive scythe upwards.

Rassler looks to his wizard and has momentarily forgotten his enemy, enraptured by the fire dancing in the mage's eyes as she chanted the spell. That always takes my breath away... He thought.

"FIRE EXPLOSION!"

A fiery pyrotechnic display buffeted the field and masked the grim figure of the foe along with the old veteran...

The initial wave of scalding hot air blasted the tiny area between the warrior and their quarry followed by flame and smoke... The beast was flung off its feet as it lets out a scream of anguish.

"AAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

Red shining eyes flickered through the dust, knowing the monster still lives, the wounded warrior crawls away from the monstrous figure... trying to get back to his wife...

"RASSLER!" Yunie shouts with worry as baphomet, though clearly dying, raised his scythe once more. Intending to have the warrior join him in death.

"Dang it!"

Rassler scrambles about looking for his greatsword. The dust clouding his vision as he scampers about on all fours.

Oh God, its over... Rassler's mutters in a panic... Death would surely be swift... But I cant die yet... And he knows he had no control over it.

A split-second away from being slashed and pierced through by a scythe, He hears a deafening shout from his brother in law.

"MAGNUS EXORCIMUS!"

Blinding light cleared the field of dust and finished baphomet sending the massive monster crashing to the floor. eerie red light finally has left its eyes.

Yunie caught the warrior in a cradle, The man clearly hairbreadth away from death whispers...

"I - I'm being called back to my past life, my love. Bapho... is he?... is he?"

Ignoring the hints of lunacy in his words, She held his hands to her cheeks... "Yes love, we took him down. another one for our trophies, we also saved a lot of lives you know. Now, lets get you patched up, and i will have a cup of hot choco delivered to your favourite chair...."

He is gone...

A few moments after, Rassler felt the warmth of his wife slowly fade from his touch. His breathing stabilizes and felt as if he is floating.

The pain is gone.

He knows his eyes are open yet all he see is darkness. He knows he is trying to shout but no voice comes out of his lips. He helplessly allowed himself to be carried along the stream of darkness...



Birds chirping brought him back from his stupor. Ephimethius slowly opened his eyes and found himself in his bed. In his old haven bag bed... Yesterday, he remembered hunting puddlies along with a guildmate... he stood up scratching his head. Why does he remember wearing heavy armor and swinging a heavy sword when all his life he has been holding a shovel? Why does he remember a beautiful wife and family when he has been all alone in the world of twelve?

A tear ran down his cheek as the beauteous woman fades from his memory slowly...

He took a deep breath, grabbed his shovel and called out for his dhreller. Its another day. A smile slowly crept up his face as he scratched his dhreller's fur...

"I will see her here soon. we will be together again and our adventures will begin anew."

He started whistling as he stepped out of his haven bag. He hefted his shovel to his shoulders just as how he carries a greatsword in a life he gingerly remembers...

(o.o.c.) Hi people! I am an old Amaknan player who have been playing a different game for a while... I wanted to come back so many times but my fiancee has been playing another game. I will see you all around^^ im level 28 enutrof

No comments:

Post a Comment