Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Gamer's Soul: Wakfu Chapter 1 post 4

In post 4, my latest entry to the wonderful world of wakfu, I tried something different. made it into a journal entry. lets see how it goes..

Post 4

journal entry # MXVIII by Ephimethius...

"The initial climb to zinit proved arduous. The regular crabs keeps nipping on my toes and my dhreller decided fighting them is a waste of time and slept in my haven bag... such a timid creature... I'll be sure to give him a really long bath once we get back to Astrub. I can imagine that toothy frown now... hahaha
The eery starfish with its single ocular feature is very nerve breaking. The weak-snivelly starfish alerts its crustacean friends and keeps me busy trying to fend them off and keep myself progressing forward... sometimes.. i feel im too old for this....
All that was simply icing to the cake... the cake itself, a very gelatinous mixture of seaweed and olives, the gredovores. They move in groups and hits very hard. i can see each of them having some specialized role to play in a group... the ones with the olive-like eyes rolls around and physically rams his entire wobbly body onto me. surprisingly enough though, their body is pretty solid since it feels like hitting dragoturkey in full strut.
They also have some sort of wakfu user... a gredovore with a staff healing and casting water based energy onto me from afar. These semi-amorphous creature's mastery of water wakfu astounds me... being a water-wakfu user myself, seeing them cast wakfu to both support his allies and attack me is amazing...

I didnt really had the time watch and adore them... since their entire group can pound me to death easily, I had to keep on my toes and stay alert. after running through the entire length of the beach.. I met a most peculiar old man named Moze...

The first thing the man asks is food... ok, thats normal... raw crabs? easy, i have 6 in my bag... after extorting the smelly crabs from me, he was able to conjure some brain cells to tell me he needs his old amulet to open the path forwards... guess who took it? crabs... capn crablocks to be exact. a harder hitting crab with a disgusting looking tongue from its claw.... weird...

Looking through the damp and clammy beach, i find one of the larger-than-most crab... wearing a quarter of an amulet. it was so interesting how he eats with one claw and holds an amulet with the other.. like in that last movie i watched about a man greedily watching a single gold ring on his hands.. eery.. *ahem*

Anyways, he put up a mighty fight but in the end gave back the quarter of the amulet after being hit by bags of kama (i of course took back all my kama). The other three went easily after knowing what i am looking for.. the day passed with me chasing crabs with a shovel... for crustaceans... they're pretty fast >.<

After i put the amulet together the weird old man Moze gave the cliff next to him a kick and the cliff gave way blocking a section of the waterfall revealing the cave inside... ummmm.... so much for magic....

At this time of writing, i am inside my havenbag while inside the cave.. awaiting ullu to catch up.... and a very lazy dhreller to get up..."

No comments:

Post a Comment